Hunter Group ASA has a small and efficient organization where the CEO today also acts as CFO. Due to the company’s increased operation going forward, we are now looking to strengthen the team with a new CFO. The position will also include IR, compliance and office manager responsibilities. The position is based in Oslo, but the work environment is truly global.
• Perform financial analysis and prepare financial reports
• Prepare and give presentations to investors and lenders
• Establish and maintain financial models
• Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations of the Oslo Stock Exchange
Desired Background and Qualifications
• Excellent academic results from a leading educational institution
• 3-10 years of relevant experience from investment banking, management consulting or other finance related position
• Experience in financial modeling and analysis
• Experience from the shipping market is an advantage, but not a requirement
• Solid Microsoft Office skills, especially within Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent in English both verbal and written
Desired Personal Skills
The right candidate is commercially aware and has an analytical mindset. You are comfortable working independently, as well as in a small team. A general interest and drive for creating value is key. You have strict attention to details, are a quick learner and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic and demanding environment. You are dedicated, highly motivated and confident, and you have excellent communication skills.
For the right candidate we can offer a challenging position in a global and professional environment. This will be a great opportunity to gain or broaden your experience within the financial and shipping markets. We are a small team, and the position will therefore enable you to work closely with all aspects of running a modern shipping company.
For further information regarding the position, please contact CEO Hunter, Erik A.S. Frydendal at +47 95772947 or email@example.com
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be processed on a continuous basis. Applications must be received no later than 1 June 2019.